Thursday, June 8, 2023

Spring 2023 Re-entry into retirement AKA "Re-retired"

 The monkey needed a little help exiting after a gross overstay on my back.  Its late spring now.  The weather has been spectacular, re-retirement is fullfilling, finances are better,  music (albeit a little slow) has been more fun than ever.  More importantly, I am really enjoying the company of my fellow humans in this dirty ole PNW town, one in particlar.


Goodbye New York House. You treated me well and taught me much.  Most recently you pointed out out how hard it is to manage a property from 3k miles away AND that I never want to be a landlord.  You provided for my grown daughters  and gave me the financial security to re-retire and buy a boat.

Goodbye day jobs.  I am done with you. If I want play money,  I will earn it by playing.  End of story. 


 Hello beautiful world and beautiful girl.  I am all yours for as long you want me around.


No comments: